Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scenes from our Super Scrappy Honeymoon and Scrappy Christmas!

I mean "Scrappy" as in "HAPPY" (and/or sappy)--please don't take my title the wrong way! The Honeymoon was true bliss and Christmas was full of Merry as usual.

See for yourself:



Us in the car at the very beginning of our loooooooooooong commute to Key West, Florida!



We traveled to the beginning and the end of the earth....well, the drive felt that way to us anyway. We did get pretty darn south as far as our country is concerned, though.



The only fish we caught on camera before the waterproof camera showed that it wasn't. I chased an enormous Barracuda and a big ole Nurse Shark!



Us on the sailboat prior to snorkeling and kayaking.



Our hotel's beach. Sigh.



Dog walking a tightrope at Key West's nightly Sunset Celebration.



The sunset we were celebrating.



Me, marching to the beat of my own drummer.



Michael. I just don't know what to say.




Fiesta! The Sun Also Rises.




A very excited me on my way in...



Us at the Hemingway House.



Where the man made the magic happen.



Me on Hemingway's balcony. I was so starstruck.

The honeymoon's over.
The following are Christmas photos:



I finally finished the infamous state quarter collection! Is anyone else geeky enough to care?!





The annual family football game had to stop almost before it started when Amy had to be rushed to the emergency room for a sprained ankle! At least I didn't get injured this year!




The Arzonicos got a brand new puppy! Henry the precious Schnauzer.
Did I spell that right?



The O'Neals came to our family Christmas armed--with a potato gun! Looked more like a potato launcher to me. Scary stuff.




Scrappy New Year to all and to all a good night! I hope I live to see 2009...and that Michael doesn't kill me for including all these cheesy/lovely photos; he is a tad more private about things than I am.




-Scraps

No comments: